3Com Switch 4500 - Switch
L3 - Managed - 24 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop
1 in stock
Part number 3CR17561-91-ME-G5
FlexIt SKU 2105951G5
G5 - Refurbished B-Grade
- Log in for price
- Detailed information
- Advanced access and distribution for medium businesses and small enterprises seeking to build a secure converged network
- Wirespeed non-blocking performance
- Layer 2 switching, dynamic Layer 3 routing increases performance and enhances network security
- Add switches to the stack/cluster when needed
- Stack up to eight Switch 4500 units, or cluster 32 devices
- IEEE 802.1X network access control offers standards-based security combined with RADIUS authentication
- RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA) provides authentication of attached devices via MAC address for an additional level of endpoint security
- Automatic assignment of VoIP traffic to dedicated VLANs helps ensure that critical time-sensitive traffic gets the priority needed for quality communications
- Power over Ethernet delivers electrical power and data connectivity over a single Ethernet cable
The 3Com Switch 4500 is a high performance, managed 10/100 switch with advanced features, perfect for cost-conscious medium-sized businesses and branch offices looking for secure LAN connectivity. Layer 2 switching along with Layer 3 RIP-based dynamic routing make the Switch 4500 for wiring closet workgroup connectivity and as the core for small-size enterprises.
The Switch 4500 26-port features 24 10/100 ports and two dual-personality ports, operating either as 10/100/1000 or SFP-based fiber. Up to eight switches can be stacked via built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing single-IP management and distributed links in a stack of up to 384 ports.
QoS, auto-voice VLAN, and traffic management features help ensure essential applications get the appropriate priority for efficient utilization of network resources. Furthermore, this switch has enterprise-class security features including IEEE 802.1X network login, SSH/SSL encrypted device log-in, Access Control Lists and RADIUS Authenticated Device Access (RADA).
- Extended spec
- Downloadable files