3Com Baseline Switch 2250 Plus
Switch - Managed - 48 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop
1 in stock
Part number 3CBLSF50H-ME-R4
FlexIt SKU 2127893R4
R4 - Refurb
- Log in for price
- Detailed information
- Traffic prioritization and auto-voice VLAN
- Take advantage of flexible, configurable and powerful switching that costs not much more than an unmanaged switch
- Flexible Gigabit uplinks
- Enhanced browser-based user interface
- Segment the network by grouping users based on their data or traffic exchange requirements
- Manual link aggregation (trunking)
- Traffic monitoring (port mirroring)
- IEEE 802.1X network access control
- SNMP support
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support
- IGMP snooping and query
The "smart" voice-ready 3Com Baseline Switch 2250 Plus is a webmanaged Layer 2 10/100 Ethernet switch that delivers enterprise-class features, customized and priced for small- and mid-sized organizations. With an easy-to-use switch interface and advanced features (VLANs, IEEE 802.1X authentication and Rapid Spanning Tree), forty-eight 10/100 and two dual-purpose Gigabit ports, the Baseline Switch 2250 Plus is the most cost-effective way to provide a converged network.
The Baseline Switch 2250 Plus has forty-eight 10/100 ports and two dual-purpose Gigabit ports (copper or SFP-based fiber) to connect to high-performance computers, servers, or core network backbones. The switch provides non-blocking performance - all ports perform at wirespeed which helps to eliminate network traffic bottlenecks. Manual link aggregation allows ports to be grouped together to form an ultrahigh-bandwidth connection that greatly expands bandwidth capacity to the network backbone.
This "smart" switch has the features that help build a voice ready network, with support for auto-voice VLAN, SNMP-based management, IGMP snooping and query and IEEE 802.1X for strengthening security. The Baseline Switch 2250 Plus also supports Spanning Tree and Rapid Spanning Tree, traffic prioritization, priority queuing and VLANs. These switching features ensure optimal use of available bandwidth as traffic flow is directed according to the needs of the business.
- Extended spec
- Downloadable files